Wedding Day Coordinator (Month-of wedding assistance)
Prima Eventi offers scalable services from full service wedding planning to wedding day coordination.
Wedding Day Coordination is for brides and grooms that have planned their entire wedding and need professional help to bring their carefully made plans to fruition on their wedding day.
A few questions for you…
Have you planned your entire wedding, but need help pulling together all aspects of your wedding?
Are you worried about how your plans will be carried out on your wedding day and if they will be carried out as you planned?
Do you need someone to manage and coordinate your rehearsal so that it’s not only productive, but also ends on time?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, then this is the service for you!
Our wedding day coordination services are for brides and grooms that have planned their wedding themselves and need professional help to carry out their carefully made plans on their wedding day. Having help from a professional like Christine Ferguson – a Pittsburgh wedding day coordinator – allows you, and your family, to relax and enjoy watching your wedding seamlessly unfold – just the way you’ve planned it.
Our Wedding Day Coordinator Services Include:
- Executing your wedding day’s time schedule
- Overseeing vendor commitments to make sure they are fulfilled to your standards – including set-up and strike (e.g., table set-ups, programs, menus, escort & place card set-up, gifts & favors, etc.)
- Ensuring the bride and groom do not see each other prior to ceremony (if requested)
- Assisting bride and bridal party in dressing, when requested
- Ensuring all floral arrangements are distributed in a timely manner and to the correct party members
- Ensuring marriage license is signed and given to officiant
- Managing the timing of your events with family, wedding party, and guests (escorting guests to appropriate areas, gathering wedding party for photos, etc.)
- Acting as a liaison between you and your wedding vendors
- Ensuring the photographer takes the appropriate photos (if necessary)
- Cueing services for the ceremony (e.g., musicians, bridal party, etc.)
- Greeting and instructing guests who arrive late
- Assuring the ceremony and reception area are set up according to floor plans
- Cueing all services for the reception (grand entrance, dances, and toasts)
- Ensuring all items necessary for your event are in place (toasting glasses, guest book, etc.)
- Distributing final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Coordinating all vendor breaks and meals
- Assisting you and your family with any matters that may arise